Current Vacancies // Ultra-Precision Machining
- September 2, 2021
- Posted by: Anna-Lena Roiger
- Category: Current Vacancies, News and Updates
We are looking for “heads with hands”
We are a global leader for Ultra-Precision motor spindle solutions used for CNC machining centers according to our slogan “Ultra-Precision meets CNC-Performance”.
Despite of difficult times for the world’s economy we are experiencing a significant increase in orders. That not only allows, but demands further investments and growth.
Geometric and dimensional tolerances of under 0.5 micron along with a surface finish under 20 nanometers require ultra-precision machining using MCD (natural diamond) tools. To enable an ultra-precision product quality Levicron themselves have specialiced in using ultra-precision machining technology to finish-machine their spindle components. In the course of our continuous expansion and increased numbers in sales, we are looking for a new team member for ultra precision machining.
|Education:||Degree or Apprenticeship in Precision Engineering|
|Working hours:||40 pw|
- Setting up and programming Ultra-Precision lathes according to drawings
- Part production
- Insito and external dimension and form measurements
- Fixture designs
- Documentation and process description
- Production control reporting
Ultra-Precision and QA Manager
- Apprenticeship or degree in Precision Engineering
- Experienced in setting and operating ultra-precious CNC lathes
- Sound knowledge of G-code programming and mathematical functions
- Expertise in using tactile and optical measurement methods
- Experienced with ERP and production control systems
SEND YOUR APPLICATION TO:
What we offer:
Working for a leading international producer
A flexible working time model
An individual performance compensation
Working in a young dynamic team
We have aroused your interest and you would like to become part of our team? Great!
Then send us your complete application documents, consisting of cover letter, resume and references online now.
We are looking forward to hearing from you soon!