TRADE SHOWS // Levicron presents and exhibits at this year’s EUSPEN conference in Hannover, Germany
- April 21, 2017
- Posted by: Levicron
- Category: News and Updates, Trade Shows
EUSPEN, the “European Society of Precision Engineering”, stands for a scientific approach of developping nano, micro and precision machine technolgies.
Levicron will be giving information to the audience and visitors at several occasions:
- Monday, May-29: Workshop One – “Spindle for Ultra-precision Technology Applications”
- Title: “Spindle solutions and applications for ultra-precision CNC machining”
- Tuesday, May-30: Session Keynote
- “High-pressure aerostatic bearing technology for true full range CNC tool spindles with ultra-precision accuracy”
- Mo.-Do.: Conference exhibition, booth #35
We welcome everybody to the workshops, the oral sessions and the conference exhibition.
|What:||Levicron presents and exhibits at this year's EUSPEN conference|
|When:||May-29 - Jun-2|
|Wo:||Hannover, Germany (Conference Center)|