Current Vacancies // CNC-Milling (-Grinding) Machine Operator and Setter
- March 9, 2017
- Posted by: Levicron
- Category: Current Vacancies, News and Updates
Levicron is an international leading force in ultra-precision spindle solutions for CNC machining according to their slogan…
…Ultra-Precision meets CNC-Performance.
We are expanding our machining capacity and are looking for a motivated and reliable team member for setting, programming and operating multi axis CNC milling machines with enhanced skills in work holding and organisation.
- HNC/HND in CNC-Machining, Precision Mechanics or equivalent,
- Sound experience in setting and operating multi-axis CNC milling machines, ideally in the field of gun drilling,
- Optional: Experience in CNC cylindrical and bore grinding with Fanuc control based machines,
- Sound knowledge in programming Siemens control based machines,
- Sound knowledge and experience in G-Code programming,
- Sound knowledge and experience in work holding solutions and organisation,
- Self-dependent and creative work methods.
Curious? Then send us your complete application and CV attention to our Mr. Christian Toens, EXT -11, email@example.com
|Education:||HNC, HND or equivalent|
|Working hours:||40 per week|
|Start from:||ASAP (April 2017)|