Current Vacancies // Mechatronics Engineer for Spindle Assembly and Test
- March 9, 2017
- Posted by: Levicron
- Category: Current Vacancies, News and Updates
Levicron is an international leading force in ultra-precision spindle solutions for CNC machining according to our slogan…
…Ultra-Precision meets CNC-Performance.
In the course of our continuous global expansion we are looking for a skilled and experienced member of our system assembly team that will be responsible for the assembly and testing of spindle systems, assemblies and sub-assemblied.
- HNC, HND or degree in Precision Engineering, Mechatronics, Electronic Engineering,
- Proven experience in Assembling and testing mechatronical systems,
- Sound experience in using measurement and inspection equipment,
- Sound knowledge in digital data aquision methods and documentation,
- self-dependent and creative.
Curious? Then send us your complete application and CV attention to our Mr. Christian Toens, EXT -11, email@example.com
|Education:||HNC, HND, Degree|
|Fields:||Precision Engineering, Mechatronics, Eletrical Engineering|
|Working hours:||40 per week|
|Start from:||ASAP (April 2017)|