Current Vacancies // CNC Grinder
- September 2, 2021
- Posted by: Ralf Dupont
- Category: Current Vacancies, News and Updates
We are looking for “heads with hands”
We are a global leader for Ultra-Precision motor spindle solutions used for CNC machining centers according to our slogan “Ultra-Precision meets CNC-Performance”.
Despite of difficult times for the world’s economy we are experiencing a significant increase in orders. That not only allows, but demands further investments and growth.
In the course of our continuous expansion and growing sales we are thus looking for a new member of our system assembly team.
|Eductaion:||Degree / apprenticeship in machining or mechanical engineering|
|Working Hours:||40 pw|
- Setting, programming and operating CNC cylyndrical grinding machines (Fanuc)
- Tool design and assessment
- Fixture design
- Process description and documentation
- Production control feedback
- Degree or apprenticeship in Mechnical Engineering or Machining (Grinding)
- Sound experience of setting and operating grinding machines, preferred Studer/Fanux
- Sound knowledge of designing and selecting grinding tools (OD/ID)
- Experienced in using offline and online programming tools
- Experienced in working with MRP and production planning tools
Send your application FAO
What we offer:
Working for a leading force in ultra-precision spindle technology
Flexible working times
Individual wage models and reviews
Working within a young and innovative team
Curious to become a member of our great team?
Then just send us your complete application with a cover letter, a resume and references now!
We are looking forward to hearing from you soon!