Current Vacancies // Systems and Assembly Engineer
- September 2, 2021
- Posted by: Anna-Lena Roiger
- Category: Current Vacancies, News and Updates
We are looking for “heads with hands”
We are a global leader for Ultra-Precision motor spindle solutions used for CNC machining centers according to our slogan “Ultra-Precision meets CNC-Performance”.
Despite of difficult times for the world’s economy we are experiencing a significant increase in orders. That not only allows, but demands further investments and growth.
In the course of our continuous expansion and growing sales we are thus looking for a new member of our system assembly team.
|Education:||Degree or apprenticeship (Mechatronics, Precision Engineering)|
|Working hours:||40 pw|
- Assembly, control and test of spindle assemblies and systems
- Test stand operation for static and dynamic spindle testing
- Developing and improving assembly processes
- Documentation and process description
- Replying to production control
Ultra-Precision Machining and QA Manager
- Apprenticeship as a technician or degree with previous training in mechatronics
- Many years of experience in assembling mechatronic systems
- Many years of experience in using mechanical/electric/optical measurement systems
- Experience and expertise in DAQ and reports
- Experience in using test beds
SEND YOUR APPLICATION TO:
What we offer:
Working for a leading international producer
A flexible working time model
An individual performance compensation
Working in a young dynamic team
We have aroused your interest and you would like to become part of our team? Great!
Then send us your complete application documents, consisting of cover letter, resume and references online now.
We are looking forward to hearing from you soon!